Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
NExT-e Solutions Inc. recognizes that personal information is an important asset of each individual, and considers the appropriate handling of personal information to be an important social responsibility of any company. Accordingly, we have implemented a policy to protect personal information, as outlined below.
We comply with laws and regulations related to personal information, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as other norms, and we continuously review and improve our compliance and programs, including this Policy.
Regarding appropriate acquisition and use of personal information
We are committed to appropriate acquisition, use, and disclosure of personal information. When acquiring personal information, we specify the purpose of use wherever possible, and we put in place measures to prohibit and prevent the handling of personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
Restrictions on third-party disclosure
We do not provide or disclose personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the individual. However, this excludes the following cases.
1. When necessary to protect the life, physical wellbeing, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
2. When particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of a child, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual in question
3. When cooperation is required by a national agency, a local public agency, or any person engaged by such an agency to carry out matters stipulated by laws and regulations, in the event that gaining the consent of the individual in question presents some risk of hindering the performance of such matters
4. When required by other laws or regulations
Preventive and corrective measures
We implement necessary and appropriate safety measures to prevent and correct trouble such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information provided by customers.
1. To identify and resolve the causes of a failure or problem that has occurred on a server
2. To improve the content of our websites, emails, etc.
3. To customize the content of our websites, emails, etc. for individual users
4. To use as statistical data in a condition not allowing any individual to be identified
However, if you do so, certain functions such as customization may become unusable.